March 16, 2018. 6-9pm
120 S. Wingate St, Wake Forest, NC 27587
What does it look like for believers to wisely engage the intersection of faith and culture in daily life?
Join us on March 16, 2018 in Binkley Chapel on the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC, or via livestream, for an evening of compelling conversation addressing the faithful interaction with cultural issues the church faces today.
You’ll discover how faith helps us best define “the good life,” and you’ll see how faith intersects with topics like work, health, rest, play, family, friendship, reading, wisdom and more — from James K. A. Smith, D. A. Horton, Elicia Horton, Esther Meek, Bruce Ashford and more.
Defining the Good Life
- Wisdom (Dr. Benjamin Quinn)
- The Good Life (Dr. James K.A. Smith)
- Longing for God (Dr. Esther Meek)
- Wisdom and the Good Life Q&A (Drs. Bruce Ashford, James K.A. Smith, Esther Meek and Benjamin Quinn)
Rhythms of the Good Life
- Rhythms of Good Life — What is a Rhythm? (Dr. Walter Strickland)
- Work and the Good Life (Dr. James K.A. Smith)
- Rest and the Good Life (Larry Trotter)
- Reading, Education and the Good Life (Dr. Matt Mullins)
- Suffering and the Good Life (Jonathan Darville)
- Family, Home Life and the Good Life (D.A. and Elicia Horton)
- Friendship and the Good Life (Dr. Esther Meek)