Update: The videos from the Wisdom Forum are being edited now! Drop your email address in the form below, and we’ll notify you when the video recordings are live.
Plus, you’ll receive two FREE faith and culture ebooks from Bruce Ashford.
What does it look like for believers to wisely engage the intersection of faith and culture in daily life?
Hundreds of people gathered on March 16, 2018 on the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC for an evening of compelling conversation addressing the faithful interaction with cultural issues the church faces today.
They discovered how faith helps us best define “the good life,” and how faith intersects with topics like work, health, rest, play, family, friendship, reading, wisdom and more — from James K. A. Smith, D. A. Horton, Elicia Horton, Esther Meek, Bruce Ashford and more.
Defining the Good Life
- Wisdom (Dr. Benjamin Quinn)
- The Good Life (Dr. James K.A. Smith)
- Longing for God (Dr. Esther Meek)
- Wisdom and the Good Life Q&A (Drs. Bruce Ashford, James K.A. Smith, Esther Meek and Benjamin Quinn)
Rhythms of the Good Life
- Rhythms of Good Life — What is a Rhythm? (Dr. Walter Strickland)
- Work and the Good Life (Dr. James K.A. Smith)
- Rest and the Good Life (Larry Trotter)
- Reading, Education and the Good Life (Dr. Matt Mullins)
- Suffering and the Good Life (Jonathan Darville)
- Family, Home Life and the Good Life (D.A. and Elicia Horton)
- Friendship and the Good Life (Dr. Esther Meek)