What does it mean for business to be mission, and how can you put these principles into practice? To help you answer this question, Preston Parrish of Corporate Chaplains of America interviewed a panel of local North Carolina businessmen, including Cliff Benson, Bill Boddie, Don Dancer and Sidney Hinton.
This talk from March 25, 2014 was co-sponsored by the L. Russ Bush Center for Faith and Culture and the Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to create and sustain a culture of integrity.
- Why you need to hire people who fit your culture, not just those with technical skills.
- What it means that “faith is an umbrella, not a box.”
- How pastors can best encourage and equip business people in their church.
- Why Christians should be the hardest workers (though they’re often not).
- The difference between checking ministry boxes and loving people.
- God doesn’t equip all people to be pastors, but he does equip all people to do ministry.
- and more.