Music. Story. Art. In what ways does our faith inform our creativity? How can we approach these genres as Christians?
Join us on December 4-5, 2018 on the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC for the Rabbit Room Symposium addressing the faithful interaction of faith and the arts.
At the symposium, hosted by the L. Russ Bush Center for Faith and Culture, you’ll learn about songwriting, creative writing, visual art, the creative process and more from Andrew Peterson, Taylor Leonhardt, Jonathan Rogers and Jamin Still. Plus, the symposium leads up to the Andrew Peterson’s Behold the Lamb of God concert on December 5.
Tuesday, December 4 | FREE Lecture
- 7:00pm | On Christian Creativity (Wake Forest Baptist Church)
feauturing Jonathan Rogers, author of The Terrible Speed of Mercy: A Spiritual Biography of Flannery O’Conner
Wednesday, December 5 | Workshops
- 10:30am | Songwriting Workshop
featuring Taylor Leonhardt
- 12:00pm | Luncheon and Panel Discussion on Creative Process
featuring Andrew Peterson, Jonathan Rogers, Taylor Leonhardt and Jamin Still
- 1:30pm | Visual Arts Workshop
featuring Jamin Still
- 3:30pm | Writing Workshop
featuring Jonathan Rogers
Wednesday, December 5 | Concert
- 7:00pm | Behold the Lamb of God concert (purchase tickets)